GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
In consideration for my attendance and participation in the martial arts training offered by Shizoku Martial Arts Limited, I, the student/parent acknowledge the existence of certain inherent risks in this type of training and hereby agree to assume all risks. I further relieve the school, its management, assigned staff and fellow students from any liability resulting from loss, whether personal belongings or bodily injury.
MARKETING & PROMOTION
From time to time images and videos may be taken of class and events to which I agree the club can use for promotional purposes indefinitely. If I do not wish for my or my child’s image to be used then I will contact the club owner.
HEALTH & SAFETY
I understand Martial Arts is a contact activity that carries with it a degree of risk of injury during training. I hereby agree to follow the instructions of Shizoku Martial Arts management, instructors and staff assuming all inherent risk associated with my, or my child(s) participation in this type of training.
I also hereby state that myself or my child is physically fit and that I or my child have/has no medical conditions or injuries that would preclude me from taking up the prescribed course of instruction and I am doing so of my own free will in exchange for an agreed upon fee.
I will immediately notify Shizoku Martial Arts limited management if I become aware of any person with whom my child or I have had contact exhibits any of the symptoms listed in relation to COVID-19, is advised to self-isolate, quarantine, or has tested positive, or is presumed positive for COVID-19. Further, I will immediately notify Shizoku Martial Arts Limited management if anyone from my place of employment is presumed positive or tests positive for COVID-19 whether or not I have had direct contact with that person.
I understand that Students entering our studio will be in contact with children, families and employees who are also at risk of community exposure. I understand that no list of restrictions, guidelines or practices will remove 100% of the risk of exposure to COVID-19 as the virus can be transmitted by persons who are asymptomatic and before some people show signs of infection. I understand that I play a crucial role in keeping everyone in the facility safe and reducing the risk of exposure by following the practices outlined herein.
MEMBERSHIP & FEES
- Fees are due on the 1st of each month and cover training from the 1st through to the end of that month.
- If you join part way through a month you will be pro-rated discounted based upon the remaining classes in that month.
- Fees paid after the 15th of the month may incur a $25 late payment charge. If fees remain unpaid after the 30th of the month then training will cease until fees are paid.
- Cancellation of your attendance in classes requires one months notice.
- We are closed on public holidays, Some selected weeks and a couple of weeks over Christmas/New Year. Our fees are averaged to account for this.
- Family deals are limited to immediate family members only. ie. families living in the same household
- The fourth family member free member will still be required to pay joining/annual and grading fees. This is only applicable for the fourth member of a family.
A copy of this waiver will also be sent to you to sign electronically if you opt to become a student.